Koenig & Bauer (US) is located in Dallas, Texas and a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group, which was established over 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Koenig & Bauer’s claim, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies for all target groups. The group's product range is the broadest in the industry; its portfolio includes sheetfed offset presses in all format classes, post press die cutting, folder gluers, inkjet presses and systems, flexographic presses, commercial and newspaper web presses, corrugated presses, special presses for banknotes, securities, metal-decorating, glass and plastic decorating.
Koenig & Bauer GroupKoenig & Bauer (US) Inc.
North American News
29. Nov 2023 / NewsGrafika Print Elects to Install New Koenig & Bauer Rapida 106 X
01. Nov 2023 / NewsCarlson Print Group Expands Its Specialty Print Expertise with New Koenig & Bauer Rapida 106 Eight-Color, LED-UV Double Coater Press
27. Oct 2023 / NewsTitans of Packaging Put Their Trust in Koenig & Bauer
11. Oct 2023 / NewsInternational PaperBox Optimizes Its Pressroom With New Koenig & Bauer Rapida 106 Seven-Color UV Press
04. Oct 2023 / NewsKoenig & Bauer advances digital printing across market segments