KBA North America is located in Dallas, Texas and a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Koenig & Bauer’s claim, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies for all target groups. The group's product range is the broadest in the industry; its portfolio includes sheetfed offset presses in all format classes, post press die-cutters, inkjet presses and systems, flexographic presses, commercial and newspaper web presses, corrugated presses, special presses for banknotes, securities, metal-decorating, smart cards, glass and plastic decorating.
Koenig & Bauer GroupKBA North America Inc.
North American News
10. Jul 2018 / NewsBattlefield Press Finds Superior Technology In New KBA-Iberica Optima 106 Die Cutter
26. Jun 2018 / NewsLarge Format Koenig & Bauer Rapida 164 Press Launches the Next Generation for Accurate Box
05. Jun 2018 / NewsNew KBA-Iberica Optima 106 Die Cutter Significantly Boosts Capacity At Lithographic Industries
21. May 2018 / NewsCommercial Printer Brown Printing Sees Incredible Growth After Koenig & Bauer Rapida 106 Installation
09. May 2018 / NewsSouthern Champion Tray Maintains Strong Partnership With Koenig & Bauer As It Pushes ‘Start’ On Its New Rapida 106 Seven Color Press